CLICK TO READ THE UPCOMING NETWORK UPDATE & CHANGES - SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER

Join 0 others at play.nlgamevideosnl.net

Forums - Looking for a new network name

Looking for a new network name

FORUM > NETWORK NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS > THREAD 398
Looking for a new network name
Owner
Hey guys, as you might have found out by reading the title of this thread: We are looking for a new server name.

Our current name, NLGameVideosNL, has never been a great name for a Minecraft server. Because the server was originally created back in 2012 as part of my YouTube channel NLGameVideosNL, we used the name for the server as well. Now years later, the YouTube channel NLGameVideosNL is no longer a thing, however we still kept the name for the server.

Because NLGameVideosNL is a pretty weird name for a server, it's also part of the reason why our player count was never that big and is now decreasing every day.

I've always wanted to change the name of the server, but I never came up with a great new name for the server (and I still haven't). Also, changing the name would mean that I have to buy a new domain name, change email addresses at idk how many websites and replace 'NLGameVideosNL' literally everywhere which takes ages to complete - But I don't mind this anymore. The time has come to change the name, even if it costs me money and spare time.

Since I don't have a new name for the server yet, I need your help. Do you think you have a great, original, easy to remember and fitting name for our server? Feel free to post the name in the comments. (check Google first to see if the name is already used before posting)

You can post as many names as you want, but if you do, please use the edit button on your first post instead of posting a name per comment. If we use a name from the comments, the person who posted the name will be rewarded!

Thank you in advance for your effort ;)
- Fabian, NLGameVideosNL Owner
Bedrock
Names I think might fit:
Zedona
(More soon)
Emerald
Why not to be
UTopinanLandEU
EuropeanCraft
CosmicSurvivors
EuropeanSurvivors
Dino Leagons
Icey Universe
Cosmic Universe
Artic Worlds
Metro NET
History Leagons
knockout crafters
The Creeplands.
Society Challenges
Tough Roads
Infested Night
Survival Instinct
The Forgotten Truth
EvolvedCraft
SignCraft
BenchCrafters
TownCraft
VillieCraft
BuildCraft
MinerCraft
FarmerCraft
LumberCraft
BlockCraft
ZombyCraft
SkellyCraft
CreepedCraft
CastleCraft
PeasantCraft
SkyCraft
TarCraft
GarCraft
JayCraft
BennyCraft
CoolCraft
NewCraft
Miner's League
PigCraft
CreepCraft
IronCraft
SpiderCraft
SkeletonCraft
LavaCraft
FireCraft
GoldCraft
WaterCraft
SwordCraft
ExplosiveCraft

WELL I AM OUT OF IDEAS...
GHAHA

Emerald
mike half of them are probably server names already
TheRiftMC
AstralRealm
ConquerorMC
Starfall
FrontierPvP
HelixCraft (might be taken)
Mystic

cant think of anymore name
Stone
A bit more detail would be nice, like, should it be a name that includes "NL", should it be one that describes the server?
Owner
@SlayerKanade Any good name will do. It doesn't have to include anything of the current name nor does it have to specifically describe the server.
Ideas of my peanut brain(jks)-
1.NetherCraft
2.XenoPlex
3.BlockCraft/BlockMC/BlockNL
4.Cosmo Craft
5.TnT Craft
6.MiNeMC
7.Pixel Plex/Pixel Craft/EndPixel
8.EnderPlex/ EnderMC NL....
...... and last but not least LaxCraft xDD [P.S: This this a joke again]
GUESS WHOS BACK
Public Rift Survival